The Editors,
Times Staff

Wonderful! Great! The Surreal Times will soon open an art shop. It will be called: The Surreal Times Pleasant Arrangements of Lines and Curves Gallery.

Ribbon cutting is scheduled for the first day of the coming semester. At that time, the gallery will open for viewing and sales purposes.

During the interval between now and then, we are accepting original arrangements of lines and curves to be sold in The Gallery. Submit your drawings and set your prices. We will place them for sale in the physical gallery, on the online store, and in newspaper advertisements. Upon a sale, we will keep 10% of royalties and deliver the remaining 90% to you, the artist/arranger, shortly thereafter.

For more articles by The Editors, click here. To get in touch with this writer, email


See Also

Want to read more news? Click here for a random article.